Sunday, August 7, 2022

Cold


This morning I feel cold .
The older I get the colder I get .
I  may be in bed ,
And my family will call me at anytime 
And ask where is this and that .
If something brakes down 
They will not say how much 
It will cost to fix ,
Nor will they say thank you .
When I ask for something 
They will say 
Do you need it right now?
If I ask my grandson for something 
He will say 
Do you need it right now ?
They got a boy in highschool
To play with him and show the rope
This fall .
He does not want to play checkers 
With grandpa  not on Sunday .
I sure feel colder today .
I know why .
Thank God I got my brothers and sisters always .
                                                  I Love You All
                                                  By Brock
                                                  Smiley




No comments:

Post a Comment