Friday, October 20, 2023

The Horse Book Of Life


There are days when I push  myself ,
Because no one is going to do it for me .
I always try to do good for others 
And call them Smiley  .
It will all come back to me someday 
In unexpected ways .
I know waiting is better 
Than forcing things to happen .
Oh to make a difference in someone’s life 
You do not have to be brilliant ,
Rich , beautiful or perfect 
You just need to care .
Good brothers and sisters help you  find 
Important things 
When you lose them 
Like your smile  your hope 
And your courage .
When we draw our last breath 
Only one thing will matter 
That our name is written 
In the Horse Book Of  Life .
Written by the Lord .
                         I Love You All
                         By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment