Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag


We went to school every day and we said the pledge of
Allegiance to the flag .
We did that every day till the 7th grade .
The teachers decided then . that we knew the words and
Meaning of the pledge .
When we graduated from high school , we didn't think of the
Pledge of allegiance to the flag only that the flag was
White blue and red .

I have since seen the flag being held high in was .
I have also seen it on the ground as a form of demonstration
Against the war .
I have seen blood on our flag in a demonstration in New York .
I have seen my flag , after it was tore .
Since I have been out of school , I can't remember , when
The pledge of allegiance to the flag was said in adoration.

I believe we should all say the pledge of allegiance to the flag .
I think we should all sing God Bless America as often as we can .
I believe we all can and should say and sing them every day .
I believe we should do this as a form of honor to America
And for what it stands .


By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment