Sunday, May 8, 2016

Grandma's Wisdom

The Wisdom of grandma
Will be heard until the end of time .
She had wisdom before she ever
Took care of me .
She always picked up my broken pieces .
Grandma also showed me how to fish
With a yellow throw line .
She said I had to use calmness .
And use time wisely .
Grandma learned from suffering 
And she had spirit .
Grandma is a lot of things 
For she is strong  in my eyes .
I could not stand up without my grandma .
Grandma always brought people together .
Grandma said  , you need to take a brake 
From everything each day 
That is why grandma always took a nap with me !
Grandma said , you can handle what God
Gives you 
Because of your relationship with your grandma 
And your family and friends and God .
Grandma said , fear only blocks 
What you want .
Grandma said always believe in yourself .

                                    By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment