Monday, September 7, 2020

A Difficult Time


I was going through a difficult time .
As I was outside I noticed 3 large 
Green lizards on one of the trees .
The lizards were leisurely eating 
The abundant leaves .
The tree has thorns .
How curious I thought 
The lizards seems serene .
How can they maneuver around 
The tree without feeling pain 
Or harming themselves ?
As I thought more about this 
I remember that God equipped 
These creatures with a scaly , 
Outer layer that protect them .
How reassuring to know 
That God's angels protect us .
With these angels God provides us 
With prayer and words as tools 
To help us find peace .
Yes we can trust that God 
Will protect us and free 
Us from the anxiety .
                       I Love You All
                       By Brock
                       Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment