Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Spike And Grandma's Dog


I often remember my dog Spike and grandma's dog .
When I encounter problems and sense God encouraging me 
To be more trusting .
Do I resist when God wants to pick me up and pull me through ,
Or do I walk closer and allow God to carry me ?
As I continue to experience God's trustworthiness ,
I know I am always secure when I draw near to God 
And talk to and be with the dogs that are and have  been in my life .
You know what I mean .
I can always talk to a dog
And he will understand me alway .
                                                     I Love You All
                                                     By Brock
                                                     Smiley
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment