Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi There


Here I am talking to you and your mother is fast asleep .
I want you to always to have the best .
May your many beautiful balloons never burst .
Each day I hope to know you a little better .
We do not want to be up and down every night
Like a pump handle .
We all need and want a restful night to sleep that's all .
Your mother found her greatest love inside her .
I hope you find love inside yourself .
You should always smile and laugh and always hear
Beautiful music and never be afraid to cry .
We will continually be but a shake and a rattle away
From you .
Take your world of dreams to the limit .
Don't ever be cheated out of anything in this glorious world .
I want you to be strong and yet be able to hold
Your mother's world in the palm of your hand .
As the months go by , I will have more to say ,
And I will always be here for you .
Your mother and I will be so profusely happier
When you do come out of her womb
But Oh God may the child be healthy
And come out smiling .
By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment