Thursday, June 28, 2012

What Gifts You Give

You let me talk my ear loaf off !!
Even if you can not imagine
The pain I'm in .
I know I can call you at any time .
You are a true friend .
You say let love and faithfulness
Never leave you and it never will .
You always call me big guy
And then I smile .
I know you would give me
The shirt off your back
when ever I needed it .
Anytime with you is a treasure .
A example in life like love and trust you say
Is a good example of a good teacher
And you know what I mean .
You say be not afraid ,
Live life to the fullest ,
Don't feel that you are ever alone,
We can talk about anything
From pain to a simple game .
You even took me to a simple game
And you sat beside me .
My team lost
Your team won ,
But much more than that
I may have lost and you won again ,
But I truly won for I have a friend ,
Who gives me gifts I can not even measure
And you know who you are.
By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment