Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Count On You

You are good .
Your steadfast love endures forever .
I can always count on you .
Your always with me .
Your always willing to listen .
My ears do not hear you like they once did ,
But I still hear you after after all these years .
I do not need to sit in silence 
And wonder and worry about your reaction ,
As I talk to you .
When I need help ,
Your always there  .
From you I learned how to be a peaceful listener 
By taking the time to listen more 
And to talk less .
I can find you anytime .
You gave me strength to focus
On what is meaningful .
I will count on you until I die .
It took me years to get to this point 
I loved you when I was little 
I love you more now that I am older .
I love you even more even when I do not
See you anymore .

                                    By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment