Sunday, February 11, 2018

Why Ask Why

When you ask why ,
You will come up empty 
Every time so don't come up empty .
I am different because you made me different .
God has given me the power
To have an impact on lives through your words .
I do not want to settle for less .
People will throw away broken things 
But God uses them .
I always try to find a lilting 
Bird song , a loved one's smile ,
A golden sun light .
I do not want to be regulated
That I can not hear your voice .
I don't want to ever be pigeon - holed 
Or see one more dirty bird in my face .
I don't want to ever ask why me
Because you will never tell me 
But my stomach will turn
But on my face I will show a smile after all .
He said be not afraid it is I so be of good cheer always .

                                                                  By Brock 


No comments:

Post a Comment