Saturday, June 9, 2018

A Morning Moon

As with most people I know
My life is a constant whirlwind .
I always want to fit in .
My days are filled with
What I need to do and yet
Various other obligations .
I feel sometimes overwhelmed by it all .
When I try to make an effort 
To slow down and notice 
The beauty of God's creation .
I remember how God's presence 
And peace can surrounded me .
One day I was hiking 
With my dog Spike .
I noticed the moon in the morning sky .
I had to look carefully to see it .
I started thinking the moon 
Is always there ,
Whether I can see it or not .
It is like God who is always here
Watching me ,
Even when I do not particularly 
Feel God's presence .
Since that day I often notice 
The morning moon more often 
When I run and when I feel
Stressed , worried and sad .

                       I Love You All
                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment