Thursday, June 7, 2018

He Holds Me

Oh God , you are my God
Whom I seek for you my flesh pines 
And my soul thirsts 
Like the earth , parches lifeless
And without waters .
These words above are lovely words 
For times when feeling forsaken
And abandoned ,weary and anxious 
And distress .
Those words can also serve 
As a gentle reminder that God is always 
A wakening us .
At every moment we are invited into a deeper
Relationship with the One whom we lift up
Our hands our voices and our hearts .
So let us not just call out to God 
When we are feeling parched and lifeless.
Never forget in the morning or at night
The One whose love is better than life 
And also feel good that you are held in hands 
Larger than your own .

                                            I Love You All
                                            By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment