Thursday, June 7, 2018

Clocks And Calendars

My dad died at 42c ever sense then 
I pause on that date he died 
To remember dad and reflect 
On his influence in my life .
When I realized I had lived 
More of my life without my dad 
Then with him ,
I am now pondering the brevity 
Of my own life .
On reflection I may wrestle 
With an event in time and the feeling 
It stirs with in me .
Thought I measure time with a clock 
And calendar ,
I remember times because of events .
In the moments of life 
That trigger my deepest emotions .
I can experience joy , lose , a blessing ,
Pain ,success and failure .
I know to trust in him at all times 
And to pour out my heart to him 
For God is my refuge .

                                   I Love You All
                                   By Brock (Brinnie )

No comments:

Post a Comment