Friday, July 19, 2019

What Is A Friend


In my own heart's troubled times ,
I know that the Lord offers me friendship .
All of Jesus' titles a Savior , Son of God ,
Lamb of God and a friend is not one that always 
Comes to mind .
What is a friend ?
Not someone who is coerces ,
But someone who surprises us 
With generous love without 
Necessarily expecting an equal 
Or perfect response .
Someone who gently walks next to us 
Sustaining us in our troubles 
And distress and joys .
Someone like Jesus , whose love is steady 
And whose touch is grace .
Lord Jesus , I am grateful for your friendship .
Guide me to be a good friend to others .
We all need friends when we needs .
                                                I Love You All
                                                By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment