Friday, October 12, 2012

As Your Father

I will pray for you until I die ,
You are always on the go .
It is a tragedy that you are
Not with me today  .
We are a reflection of the people
Who came before us that is true  .
You are like a windsock
At the airport .
I hate to fly  ,
Because the first word you see
At any airport is the word terminal ,
And that is not all
But that is just me .
I will stay within one zip code of home
And go fish or hunt or run and pray for you
Every night and day
I will do whatever I can for you smiley.
Don't push any more manure in front of me
Because I will not step into it but
I will clean it from our path.
I will always love you .
Because I am proud to be your father ,
I will always pray for you  ,
Where ever you go
Where ever you end up
Because you are a reflection of me  .
                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment