Sunday, October 14, 2012

Between You And Me

I will always go to church on Sat. night .
I will always pray for you .
I will always protect you 
If you ever get into a fight  .
I will always love you .
I will always do what I can for you .
I will always try to teach you the right things .
I always feel like I am in school learning something .
I will always be coach Brock in my dreams .
I will always lessen to you .
You only give me what I can handle
But at that time I don't always believe it .
I will always have a picture of you in my house
And my house is always open to you .
My hands will always be open to reach and to hold you.
I will always be here for you ,
Until the end of time  .
The only person that can
Always use the word always
And always mean it is  God .
Between you and me God ,
Thank you for lessening to me
This sunny Sunday morning
While I had a nice run
Oh God  thank you for always being with me .
 
                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment