Friday, March 2, 2018

Able And Available

When I was told some bad news ,
I reached out to friends and family .
None were available .
I said to my self help me God .
I have the assurance inside me
That God was with me
To comfort me through this moment
When I felt utterly alone .
I have the calming awareness
Of the lord's presence once again .
I know that God is always ready
And faithfully available wherever
And whenever I need help from him .
When things crash down around me ,
I do not have to be afraid .
God does not falter .
His power is evident and effective .
I believe in God .
I trust him to keep his promise 
To provide for me at this time 
For he is always with me .
He always has his eyes on me
And I will be fine . 

                             I love you all
                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment