Sunday, March 11, 2018

Without You

What a day 
Sawyer wanted to play with grandpa
So be can remember grandpa .
Sawyer said that to me a few days ago 
He made grandpa feel old .
Today , I lost a true friend so warm and true .
Today my world is so blue without you .
Without  you tomorrow is out of sight .
I wish you could help me through the night .
I see the stars differently 
And also the morning light .
I do not open the windows much any more 
Because you are not here .
Somethings do not matter anymore .
Time stands still 
And all the beautiful colors 
We saw together are all gone .
I think of you in the morning 
And at night 
When I should be sleeping .
I have a never ending 
Love for you .
I can cry in the rain .
I miss you smiley and our fun .
I love you my big guy.
I love you my squeaky .

                        I love You All
                        By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment