Thursday, September 19, 2019

Tonight


As I sit outside tonight 
Please continue to give me the strength
And courage to yes rest in You not alone .
Oh the silence of a fallen star 
As I look up above ,
Thank You for reminding me 
That no job is to small 
And no dream to big 
I know God has been with me 
All this time 
Offering hope , loving kindness 
And abundant peace .
Thank you for your abundant grace 
In my life .
Before I get up and go inside 
Jesus I want to become like you .
Jesus teach me to trust people 
Who do not yet know the same love 
That you have for them .
When circumstances cause me to fear .
Help me to remember that you are near 
And to find courage in the power of your presence 
Even tonight .
Jesus loving You is the easiest person I will ever do .
Good night Jesus !
                                                       I Love You All
                                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment