Saturday, May 16, 2020

Always Ready


Pheasants do not willingly 
Pose so I can take a shot 
Or even a photo shot of them ,
I have to be prepared 
To have my camera and gun 
With me with me and wait for my chance .
I still may not be successful 
In getting a good shot !
I believe the opportunities 
Will continue to come .
If I do not leave the camera 
And my gun in the basement ,
I would not regret the shots 
That could have been .
I do not always know 
When a chance to witness 
To the hope I have in Christ 
Will come .
Oh to be open to the urging 
Of the Holy Spirit and willing 
To share my story 
With my family and friends .
                             I Love You All
                             By Brock
                             keep smiling 
                             all you Smileys
                             until I see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment