Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Good old Days


It was such a beautiful world back then 
When I could look at the sunshine 
And I thought we would be together forever 
There was no heartbroken days .
The screen door was always open at grandma's 
And I could maybe see a spotted towhee
Birdy standing on the grass in her back yard feeling 
Ready to fly freely into the big blue sky 
Or stay home on a early summer morning 
And watch Captain Kangaroo on TV .
Oh I remember the captain or anyone 
who was on TV or on main street 
or across the street 
Could not laugh with their arms folded 
Like they do on TV today .
Oh the good old days .
                                 I Love You All
                                 By Brock
                                 Keep Smiling 
                                 Smiley !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment