Tuesday, May 5, 2020

With God's Love


With God's love I can buy
Extra food at the food store 
And make extra portions 
Of dinner to give to people in need 
Like my mom always did .
I could carry bottles of water 
And put it in my car
To hand out to people I meet .
I can stop and talk with people 
And share time with them .
While driving , I can be courteous 
To other drivers .
When I am waiting in line ,
I can allow someone 
Who looks rushed and harried 
To go ahead of me .
Through these small things 
I can share God's love 
And my heart with joy .
                                 I Love You All
                                 By Brock
                                 keep  smiling
                                 all you Smileys 
                                 maybe give blood
                                 when you can

No comments:

Post a Comment