Thursday, May 7, 2020

I Am In The Branches


As I talked to a friend 
About my roller coaster of emotions
After a stress filled week ,
My friend listened 
Then he said look out the window 
At the big tree , lush leaves and branches 
Swaying in the wind .
He said the trunk was not moving in the wind .
We are like the trunk .
When life is blowing at us from every direction ,
Of course our emotions will go up and down 
All around .
Sometimes we live a,
s if we only have branches .
He helped me find my own trunk .
That way , even when life is pulling from all sides ,
You will not be living in your branches .
You will still be secure and stable .
Thank you old friend .
                                  I Love You All
                                  By Brock
                                  Smiley       
                                  keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment