Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Going To School


As a man's grandson had been
Faced with some challenges in school
And in life ,
Grandpa began to teach him a pledge 
To recite each morning before school .
I thank God for waking me up today .
I am going to school so I can learn 
And be the leader that God 
Has created me to be .
The pledge is one way 
That the grandpa hopes to help 
His grandson apply himself 
And deal with life's inevitable challenges .
In a way by helping his grandson 
To commit this pledge to memory ,
The grandpa is doing something 
Similar to what God commanded .
Remember , each new day ,
We all can commit to allowing 
Scripture to guide our hearts 
And minds as we all live 
In gratitude to him .
                       I Love You All
                       By Brock
                       Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment