Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Oh Smiley


A smile can bring encouragement 
To someone who is lonely or sad ,
A way of saying to someone 
Who is heartbroken .
Oh to wait on the Lord .
God loves you and so do I .
A good deed paired with a smile 
Can assist the vulnerable ,
The aged , the children without parents .
A smile can give support to the local vendor 
Who works diligently to supply fresh 
Fruit and vegetables !
Remember , a passing smile to those 
We encounter might be just enough 
To offer hope .
Do you know what does God's smile 
Looks like ?
It will look like the smile we bestow 
Oh all those around us .
It will look like joy 
We bring to others 
In our words and deeds .
When I call someone Smiley
And return a smile ,
I know my dad and God 
Are smiling upon me
So today call someone Smiley .
                     I Love You All
                     By Brock
                     Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment