Sunday, July 19, 2020

Help Me


Father melt my heart along 
With my fears and anger .
Show me what is good .
You tell me that you can forgive 
And heal me .
Lord help me grow into the person
That you know I can become .
Help me to follow you closely 
When I face rejection ,
help me find strength in the knowledge 
That You are always with me .
Lord help me to see 
You as a priceless pearl 
Help me to reflect your love ,
Wisdom and order in my life .
Father help me to tune out the clamor 
Of barking dogs as I run in the early morning 
To just get away from everything 
So that I might see the vastness of Your kingdom 
And rejoice in your kingdom .
                                                      I Love You All
                                                      By Brock
                                                      Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment