Tuesday, July 28, 2020

To Prune


I was going through a rough patch you see
In my relationship with someone very dear to me .
Angry and resentful I knew that I would either 
Shut this person out or lean on God .
As I prayed , cried and read the Bible .
I experienced God's comfort .
I was reassured of God's deep love for me 
And reminded to find my worth in God .
But something else was at work 
That I was not prepared for at all .
God gently helped me to see 
My wrong attitudes and action toward 
The person who had hurt me 
And showed me how that had caused
Some of her behavior .
I felt God was using this experience to prune me .
                                                        I Love You All
                                                        By Brock
                                                        Smiley


No comments:

Post a Comment