Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary

You put a sparkle in my eyes .
You bring a meaning to my life .
There will be no hang up on your love .
There will be no wild curve toast on a sunny or cold day .
I will never turn my back on you .
I'll support you in what ever you do .
I'll never put a stop sign on our love .
I will work at our relationship so that it is stronger
And even better .
You will never be taken for granted
But I may grant your next wish .
You tickle my fancy and I hope to thrill and give
You more shivers when ever we are together ,
If I ever rub you the wrong way ,
The purpose was and is always to rub happiness
Through your toes by the way of our hearts .
May we always cook something up together that is good .
Our love will never go stale .
I wish you love and always will .
May our next anniversary be even better .
You got me where it counts with love .

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment