Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lover's Anniversary Prayer

We shall look to the future with beautiful dreams
Never the past .
We never take each other for granted ,
But may be our time , when we are in each other's arms ,
My ears will always be pealed to hear
And also to under stand , who you are .
I try to drive you into my arms by the way of the stars .
May I stir your stomach up only with a pan of love
Never with iron bars on a grill .
May laughter always mean joy to us all .
If any tears shall fall ,
May I be a part of your healing tears too .
We shall treat each other forever with respect .
May we each have our own oars , when we are in a boat
Together on vacation .
May we never talk with a loaded gun .
I shall only hit you with surprises that you will enjoy .
Our relationship will grow and never sink to the bottom
Of the beautiful sea .
May I help you to be happy in your heart therefore
My heart will be happy and full each day and every anniversary .

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment