Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Tribute To You

This is a tribute to you .
In the winter time the body seems harder to move .
When I go out side I simply get the chills .
It bites my nose and stings the toes ,
But all I have to do to get warm is think of you .
In the spring the body wants to dance .
I want to be with you ,
And never do the many spring things as a solo .
In the summer time everything looks beautiful
Along side the one I love .
There is music everywhere .
The doves hover over us
Like we are apart of their nest of instinctive love .
In the fall , love becomes more of a challenge .
When I go to a football game I think of ways
To tackle the challenge of loving you
With more ways than with communication .
When I go fishing or when I go hunting I think of you .
I feel like I could get the big fish today when I go fishing thinking of you .
I feel so high I could hunt ducks and pheasants with a rake .
Love is not all talk .
I just want to let you know all year round I think of you .
From love , laugh , black eyes , the cries , the shouts , the pouts
But leave no doubt I love you .
As I write this with my heart and the year has come to an end .,
I look at the Christmas tree and wish you were here .
I will always work at our love.
I wish you were here now to wipe my eyes for my eyes are a little wet .
Happy New Years sweetheart .

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment