Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Roots

All our roots go through home .
When we are home we are not alone .
The grass at home always smells so different
Oh so beautiful in the morning .
The morning sun wakes you up
With an automatic smile on your face .
No matter what you do at home during the day
Everything goes so fast
Like what we plant at home every spring
Young children grow like a bean stock it seams .
At home with family and friends everything is great .
At night before you go to sleep
You sit outside and it is so quiet .
The moon is so bright ,
And the stars just look different at home ,
They are more than just big beautiful and so white ,
Oh I wish , I could stay home and smell more beautiful grass
And see more and sleep like a baby does at home ,
But I live in the real world
So I will be back
To water my roots and watch my family roots grow back home .
By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment