Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Snow Storm


First the snow comes then the wind
And then the power is out then on in the dark.
After three days of snow there is a big
White pine tree in my front yard  .
There is a white dog wood but  not not here in South Dakota ,
But we have three dogs that have to get out
To color our  back yard snow !
There is no bowl of fruit to be found out back .
When there is 14 inches of  snow ,
There is so much snow I can not get the car out of the alley .
Along our drive way .
I push my bike down the alley
Then ride my bike down the street
And look to see how lovely things look to me
On my way to work .
When I get to work and then when a get home again ,
I move the heavy April snow
And hurt myself as I go .
14 inches of snow in 3 days in April will do that to me .
 
                                                             By Brock
 

No comments:

Post a Comment