Monday, May 13, 2013

Coach Brock

The everyday coach
I watch and observe the games .
I know a coach or two that just watches .
I know when you hold the ball to high .
I can tell you to catch the ball with 2 hands and why .
I can also show you how to cast for a bass on a Wed. !
I can tell you when you are too low
Or when you are to high above the clouds .
I can tell you when to take a shot !
A coach can not always
Say what he thinks and knows .
Someone may think the coach is full of BS !
A coach does not try to be slick !
He just wants to help to show
The right way to play the games
And along the way a trick  or two .
A true coach has courage and compassion
To care and the strength to help .
All a coach wants is respect .
Coach Brock  knows the true games
Of life that is it .
I’m Coach Brock !
 
                                By Brock
 
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment