Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mother

                            
You loved me before I came into your world .
You loved me more when I cried
And even more when I smiled .
You took care of me when I was up
And brought me more love when ever I was down .
I could not begin to count
The times you tolerated my moods .
In a way we grew up together .
A mother is special, fantastic , exceptional
And she is all mine .
 
When you get to old to know
From right and wrong ,
I will be old enough to take care of your crying
And all of your mood changes daily .
Oh your ups and downs !
I will bring you more love
Than you brought me at the beginning
Because I am here because of your love.
We will love each other
And we will cry together until the end of time .
 
 
                                           By Brock
 

No comments:

Post a Comment