Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Darkness

 
I am running in the dark tonight.
The wind is coming from the north.
I will run into it one way or the other.
A huge dark black blanket of clouds do I see .
There are no bright lights up in the sky .
When I do turn toward home ,
I will look for the city lights .
I will do my crying and praying in the darkness .
My crying will not wash away my memories .
I feel tired in the true darkness .
The blanket of clouds have just tore apart
And here comes the true hard rain .
Let me not forget the wicked wind from the north .
I will cry and pray harder and try to get
Out of the way of progress .
There should be some kind of progress
In any kind of weather.
Sometimes it will take awhile to find true progress
after a hard rain .
Even in the strong wind and hard rain of this night,
I can run mighty strong on this wicked dark night .
I can cry if I need to ,
And be a fighter for what I believe in
Any day or night .
 
                           By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment