Monday, May 27, 2013

My Children

             
I have many things to say to you
But you can not bear them now .
It is but not always frustrating
Because my desire is to guide .
When I tell you or show you something ,
It is often misinterpreted
Or poorly received by you .
Sometimes you are to be seen not heard .
I know I can not program my children .
I can only teach , lead and trust
And guide with love .
People say sometimes that experience
Does not cost anything .
I don’t believe that .
I know affliction produces endurance .
Today you do not know what I just said .
Everything has a learning curve .
I hope , it does not take to long
To straighten out the curves .
We all need to achieve something good
To get our lives going right.
I do not want to waste time .
When we have fun together that’s not wasting time .
I want to help and love my children always ,
For my children are my future .
 
                                   By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment