Monday, May 27, 2013

My Uncles And 72 dads

My uncles and 72 dads .
Today I only have one 72 dad left
So Vernon go set the hook !
They all worked  so hard,
They would only take a break
Between this and that !
When my uncles got angry
At each other they would destroy
Each other’s heart  .
When they got hurt
They felt each other’s pain .
If ever one got hurt the other ones would bleed.
I wish , they were here for me today .
 
They had the magic of touch
I learned from them all,
It is all ways nice to be important 
But more important to be nice .
All my uncles and all of my 72 dads
Served the USA with honor .
One knew it all !
One had rules made even at 31 !
We use them today  after we go hunting in the fall !
One made up his own rules !
They all laughed  !
Everyone of them found time to have fun .
One was always strong for me
and one is strong for me today .
One is quieter than all the others
Even to this day .
I learned from them all to find time to have fun ,
That faith is being sure of what I hope for
And to be certain of what I do
And to work hard at it everyday ,
And our kids are our future.
I learned how to love from them
Yes from them all .
God bless the USA
And God bless all my uncles and all my 72 dads.
I hope to go fish and set my red hooks
and bring some fish home !!
 
                                             By Brock
 

No comments:

Post a Comment