Saturday, October 6, 2018

A Basket Of Clothes


I hate doing clothes 
The little shirts , pants , dresses and socks .
The mounds of clothes just makes me miserable .
Then One day in my grumbling 
It just came to me .
What if instead of thinking of doing 
The clothes as a chore ,
But as a blessing from God .
What if I pray for each member 
Of my family ,
While I fold the clean clothes ?
The kids clothes remind me
That God's love surrounds and comforts each child .
Each shirt is a prayer for a loving heart 
Even the endless socks that seem to never match
Or even end ,
Become a prayer that the feet they cover 
Will walk in God's path .
When I was all done ,
My heart overflows with gratitude 
For all of God's blessings .

                                      I Love You All
                                      By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment