Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My Hero

My dad is my hero .
He told me be careful where you walk .
I told my dad you be careful 
Because I will always walk in your footsteps .
He said if ever you feel small
And you feel like you are to small
To make a difference 
Try sleeping with a mosquito .
I learned so much by just listening to him .
He always gave his best 
At what ever he did .
He never looked for praise .
He was heroic in his special way ,
In his thoughtful caring ways ,
He was everything to me 
And so much more 
That heroes ought to be .
He kept his word ,
For it was as good as gold .
On this you could depend .
He was honest and he was loyal too .
He was my dad , but also a true friend .
He was the greatest hero I ever knew .

                                         I Love You All
                                         By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment