Saturday, October 6, 2018

When Weary

          
Sometimes trying to do the right thing
Can be exhausting .
I wonder , do my intentioned words 
And action make any difference at all ?
I recently sent a prayerfully email 
That was meant to encourage a friend 
Only to have it met with an angry response .
My immediate reaction was a mixture 
Of hurt and anger .
How could I be so misunderstood ?
Well I am different .
I know , I would not always see
The results I desire .
When I am discouraged 
By someone's response to my 
Sincere efforts 
I always try to consider my motives 
For what I say and do go 
And when they do not work out 
The way I thought it should go ,
I know I need to persevere
And to have courage 
And not to be weary 
And not to give up 
And always try to be good to all people .
God I know will always see my results .

                                       I love You All
                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment