Saturday, December 21, 2019

A Blank Canvas


I start each day with a blank canvas .
The colors that result on my canvas 
Can be from the fruit of the Spirit 
Like love , joy , peace , forbearance ,
Kindness , goodness , faithfulness ,
Gentleness and even self control 
And not just on Christmas day .
You know what I mean !
I see the colors of the Spirit as bright
Yellows , oranges and greens 
And the colors of pride as drab and gray .
At the end of the day ,
When I may have found that I have messed up
And my canvas is full of drab and gray colors ,
God will wipe it clean 
Then I can start a new day 
With a blank canvas 
So that God can paint vibrant colors 
Of the fruit of the Spirit 
And again He began a masterpiece in me .
                                                 I Love You All
                                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment