Monday, December 31, 2018

A Snowstorm


A snowstorm blew into town ,
It brought rattling windows ,
It blew leaves and causing of restlessness .
I sat and looked out the big window 
Watched the swirling of the snow 
And I noticed that my green bird feeder 
Was being tossed by the wind .
I felt a little like that like hanging 
On and in a way being rocked by the snowstorm .
I did notice 2 birds eating 
At the bottom of the feeder .
In spite of all the swaying 
The 2 birds were calm .
I felt God saying to me 
I am with these birds 
Who are protected from the wind 
And I have been with you protecting 
You in this storm of grief .
I have feed you with love , peace ,
Guidance and my presence .
I will never leave you or forsake you .
Whether in joy or in sorrow , 
You are never alone .
     
                               I Love You All
                               By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment