Monday, December 31, 2018

Pleasures Forevermore


When I sit outside with my loved ones at night ,
We can look up at the sky 
And see planets . stars and galaxies .
I have been able to show my daughter and grandson
A few constellations .
One night I showed them the Milky Way .
My grandson was awestruck .
It was as if someone had hurled a bucket 
Of glitter into the night sky .
My grandson had never seen such a sight before .
When I am surrounded by 
The world's clutter and noise ,
I look up into the sky 
And give God a quick quiet glance 
When I look up into the sky ,
I see God's glory in all its magnificence .
I feel God's presence and peace 
And once again I am awestruck .
Anytime I pray I am powerfully 
Aware that I am in the presence of God . 

                                         I Love You All 
                                         By Brock





No comments:

Post a Comment