Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Oh Laugh Smiley

Even now and then 
It is delightful to have the kind of laugh 
That makes your stomach jiggle 
That sends tears down your face 
And causes your eyes to squint 
So it is impossible to see .
Laughter is God's medicine 
The most beautiful therapy 
Ever gave humanity .
Laughter is the shortest of distance 
Between two people .
There can never be enough 
Said of the power of a shared laugh .
We should give laughter 
A place in each of our days .
Growing old is mandatory .
Growing up is optional 
And I am not going to grow up
Not me 
And I can still tickle your pickle !
You just wait until you see me 
And no matter your age .
I will call you Smiley .

                                 I Love You All
                                 By Brock




No comments:

Post a Comment