Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Every Moment Matters

The hardest part of getting old 
Is watching everyone else move on 
And leave me  and all the highways 
 I travel be myself seem longer .
What keeps me going is Christ .
I get to talk to him .
I have work to do .
On my good days 
I get to talk to the people here
About Jesus .
Oh the bad days 
I can pray .
The time we are here on earth 
Matters to God .
Every breath I take is an opportunity 
To serve and glorify God .
A christen like me can hold on
To the promise of permanent joy 
In the company of God .
In my live God fills all my moments
With significance .
I learn all this over time 
Because I am getting older these days  .

                                           I Love You All
                                           By Brock


No comments:

Post a Comment