Friday, November 8, 2019

Forgiveness


Jesus told us to bless those who curse us ,
And pray for those who hurt us .
We need to focus less
On our hurts and more on other people's needs .
My heart was prepared to listen when a friend told me 
That to know true peace of mind 
We need to forgive those who curse and hurt us .
I need to think of that person as being in Jesus' heart
And Jesus is always watching that person .
As I struggle to speak the words 
I forgive you ,
Yes I do see Jesus embracing you .
Now when I think of you 
I picture you in Jesus' arms .
I realize that you need God's love too .
God accepts us and love us 
And that love changes brokenness into wholeness .
                                                     I Love You All
                                                     By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment