Saturday, November 30, 2019

My Uncle Jack


He showed me many things .
He showed me the process
Of sowing little tree seedlings 
That started new growth 
In the once open field of the city park .
I see them when ever I go to the park with Sawyer
These days .
The soil was rich in nutrients 
And the natural water supply 
Was more than adequate .
The seedlings have grown 
From saplings 
And the saplings became mature trees .
I am grateful for my uncle and all my family ,
Who planted in me the seed
Of Jesus Christ 
And provide for me the rich soil 
In which I could grow .
At this time of Thanksgiving 
I want to thank my uncle 
For some wisdom and some favor !
My uncle and I will always 
Have our traditions like playing cards with grandma
And playing BINGO with grandma  and she always
had to have O- 72 !
And our basketball games we played .
The many memories of just being together
In all kinds of weather !

                                              I Love You All
                                              By Brock (Brinnie )

No comments:

Post a Comment