Wednesday, November 20, 2019

What A Friend


You need one good friend 
And a few friends who has your back .
I have treasured the gift of friends 
Who have helped me pack
Houses and care for my baby 
Or feed me meals when I am overwhelmed .
Every day , I look at a cross 
on my wall in my basement by my bed
That says Faith , Hope , Love 
A gift from a friend who later lost hope .
It reminds me of the the need for lifting 
One another up , for catching a friend 
When he or she falls .
It reminds me to point despairing friends 
To the only true hope in this fallen world ,
Jesus Christ , who laid down his life for us .
Oh I remember the song I sing to my grandson .
What A Friend We Have In Jesus .
What A friend !
                                              I Love You All
                                              By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment