Saturday, November 2, 2019

I Am Getting Older


The older I get , 
The more kids I see !
Oh those kids look so unbearably young .
I can not ignore the changes .
Yes , the nature of life are inevitable .
I miss many aspects of my youth .
I would never go back. to it .
With the experiences I have had ,
The things I have learned ,
The wisdom that I have gained ,
The expressions of life and love 
That I have received over the years !
Oh the first wrinkle and the gray hair 
And the grey beard that is on my face today ,
The creaking knees .
Yes , I am getting older each day 
And I continue to change 
And to grow and even grunting 
And not even knowing that I am doing it !!!!
                                                 I Love You All
                                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment