Sunday, June 14, 2020

Can You See


I try to live faithfully each day .
When I am going through trials ,
It can be hard to see God 
At work in the situation .
My eyes can be so focused 
On my need that I do not see ,
An answer or the way through my struggles .
Reading God's promise in scripture 
And my past experience of seeing 
God's work in my life reassures me 
That God is present even thought 
I can not see past the obstructions
That are blocking my view .
Remember , as we recall God's blessings 
And answers to my prayers 
In the past , yes we can trust 
And envision God is at work 
In our lives right now .
                                  I Love You All
                                  By Brock 
                                  keep smiling 
                                  Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment